Rentahome.service is owned and operated by Rentahome.Service Ltd, REGISTERED in England and Wales with company number 10067587. Please address all correspondence to:
73 Lymington Road
You agree that in your use of this site:
- any information you provide on this site is accurate and reliable to the best of your knowledge (this includes all personal information, contact details and information related to property listings);
- you will not use Rentahome.Service to distribute any illegal, obscene or otherwise harmful material;
- you will not do anything to interfere with other users’ access to the site;
- you will not use Rentahome.Services to advertise or promote similar third party products or services
- you will not copy material from the Rentahome.Service site without our permission.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
You also agree and warrant when you list a property on this site that:
- you have the right to offer the property for rental and will not breach any law, agreement or contract by doing so (this includes the terms of any mortgage on the property, insurance, fire regulations, gas and electrical safety)
- a valid Landlord Registration Number will be included in any advertisement where this is legally required
- you will only post or otherwise make available photographs, video, and other information for which you have lawful authority
- the property has a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- the property has a valid Landlord Insurance policy
- the property has a valid Gas Safety Certificate
- the property meets all Electrical Safety obligations
- the property’s windows and doors all lock properly & securely
- everything you provide with the property is safe and in working order
- you are the landlord of the property and are not acting as the property letting agent
- Rentahome.Services does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Rentahome.Services a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
Risk and Information Quality
- Although we have features in place to maintain a high standard of information quality, Rentahome.Service cannot make any absolute guarantee over the accuracy of any information supplied on this site.
- You should satisfy yourself of the accuracy of any and all information before entering into any contract or agreement. In particular, please verify the identity of any person to whom you are handing over money. You should not pay holding deposits or similar payments before you have viewed a property and met the landlord and/or relevant parties.
- Material supplied on this site, including content on our blog and social media accounts, does not constitute legal advice and is supplied for information purposes only.
Use of the Service
- Rentahome.Service provides a marketplace for landlords and tenants to meet and supports this with features to reduce the risks and administrative burden of the transaction, however we cannot provide any guarantee regarding the integrity of the information supplied on this site or its users.
- In addition to advertising a landlord’s property online, we may erect a To Let board at the property to inform potential applicants of its availability. We will do this for selected properties at our sole discretion and make no guarantee to provide this service for any particular property or at any particular time. Landlords should notify Rentahome.Service in writing if they have previously agreed not to erect a To Let board with the Freeholder or other interested parties, or if they would prefer not to have a To Let board erected at their property.
- You should satisfy yourself of the accuracy of any and all information and of the integrity of all individuals you are transacting with before entering into any contract or agreement or making payments directly to them.
- Since the services we offer are non-tangible and irrevocable we cannot issue refunds after a listing or reference is commenced except at our sole discretion. Having said this we are committed to our customers and will make our best efforts to help you if you are not fully satisfied when using our paid services.
- We reserve the right to limit your activities on our sites (including, without limitation, restricting the number of properties you may list on our sites), if we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the Rentahome.Service community or reduce our or another Rentahome.Service user’s exposure to financial or other liabilities.
- We reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or to modify or discontinue Rentahome.Service listings. You agree not to hold Rentahome.Service responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of Rentahome.Service taking this action.
- We reserve the right to block accounts associated with spam and third party marketing or unsolicited emails.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service
- In addition to advertising a landlord’s property online, we may promote the advert on with third party applications and websites to inform potential applicants of its availability. We will do this for selected properties at our sole discretion and make no guarantee to provide this service for any particular property or at any particular time. Landlords should notify Rentahome.Services in writing if they have previously agreed not to agree to these terms.
Fair Use Policy
- In order to protect all landlords using our system, and the tenants enquiring, we reserve the right to take down listings if we deem them to be abusing the system. We do this to prevent spam, stop harvesting of tenant details, and to encourage all adverts to portray a true representation of the available property.
- Although we don’t expect our fair usage limits to be breached by genuine landlords, we reserve the right to remove or limit all adverts which are generating disproportionately high number of viewing requests, or where 3 months has elapsed from the time of publishing the advert.
- Rentahome.Service’s relationship to all documents completed using the service is that of a trusted, disinterested third party. Accordingly, Rentahome.Service disclaims any representations of any kind regarding the documents that pass through the service. You are responsible for recognizing the parties of interest in all transactions you complete using the service and assessing all associated risks.
- You expressly understand and agree that Rentahome.Service shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such Rentahome.Services Ltd has been advised of the possibility thereof), and including damages resulting from: (i) any document or transaction sent through the service; (ii) the use or inability to use the service, including errors, interruptions or delays; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your documents or transmissions; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Tenancy Deposits & Rent Payments
- Any Tenancy deposits will be agreed by the Landlord and will registered by the Landlord with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Rent Payments will be paid by the tenant direct to the landlord when they become due according to the tenancy agreement.
- In operating this service Rentahome.Service will make its best efforts, however we (including our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, subcontractors and employees) will not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any liabilities, damages or losses (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or otherwise) incurred or suffered by you or any third party in connection with its use.
Legal Disclaimer on Use of Rentahome.Service
- Except where provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, subcontractors and employees) will not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any liabilities, damages or losses (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or otherwise) incurred or suffered by you or any third party in connection with this site, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this site, any sites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
- We are not liable for any consequences or loss from your use of this website.